Oklahoma Open 2019
- Jan 12, 2019
- Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
- 135 NW 2nd Street, Lawton, Oklahoma, 73501, USA
The competition will be held in rooms Great Plains C, D, and E.
- Casey Ngo
- WCA Delegate
- Jae Park
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Mahith Bandi||7.63||8.32||United States||9.92||7.84||7.63||7.96||9.17|
|4x4x4 Cube||Mahith Bandi||27.71||31.91||United States||29.75||34.84||35.31||27.71||31.13|
|5x5x5 Cube||Mahith Bandi||54.72||1:00.09||United States||57.56||1:01.76||1:05.36||1:00.94||54.72|
|6x6x6 Cube||Mahith Bandi||1:49.07||1:52.16||United States||1:52.52||1:49.07||1:54.90|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Jeff Park||19.42||DNF||United States||19.42||21.95||DNF|
|Megaminx||Katelyn Hinkley||47.71||55.75||United States||1:09.62||47.71||1:03.14||54.52||49.59|
|Pyraminx||Aaron Huynh||3.14||3.79||United States||3.14||5.75||3.66||3.61||4.11|
|Square-1||Casey Ngo||13.41||15.51||United States||22.85||18.25||13.41||14.80||13.49|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 25 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||7:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Hilton Garden Inn Lawton-Fort Sill.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/North_Dakota/Center.
Schedule for Saturday (January 12, 2019)
^ Links to come.
- Please try to arrive early to watch the new competitor introduction at 8:30AM.
- Please bring some for of identification. This will be used to verify your name, birthday, and nationality. (something like a passport or school ID).
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors on to the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area whenever your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call. On the Group Sheet, you may notice that you have a group as well as a Judging(J), Running(R), Scrambling(S), or Data(D) assignment. If this is the case, then the group you are competing in will have no letter next to it. The Group that you are working will have the letter next to it (i.e. 2J would mean you are judging in Group 2). Please either judge or find someone to take your judging place when you are scheduled to judge. If all the judging stations are full, then don't worry, come help out a little later. You may see that you may have a job in an event that you are not competing in. Please try to help out as much as possible, especially during these times!
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) for all final rounds. If you are not present when a final starts, you will be withdrawn from that final.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from the parents. This would require either being present at the judging tutorial or to have someone teach you how to judge later in the day. Judge for however long you'd feel like. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- Your delegate for this competition are Jae Park. Ask him if you have any questions throughout the day!
The competition will be held in rooms Great Plains C, D, and E
TheCubicle.us will be sponsoring this competition!
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.